05 August 2006

R.I.P. audrey lindvall



The modeling world has suffered another loss. Not along after the Heather Bratton tragedy, Audrey Lindvall (IMG) passed away two days ago in her hometown of Lee's Summit, Missouri while she was riding a bike, hit a curb, and was thrown against the rear wheels of a gasoline tanker. She died at the scene.

In an interview, sister and fellow model Angela Lindvall (IMG) has this to say about Audrey: "I know that she's an angel now, and she's going to be with us in spirit forever. I try to find there to be some reasoning for this, and maybe it was her time to go, but it's just so hard to think I'm never going to get to hang out with her again and laugh with her again, so I just hold on to the memories. We were very, very close, and we had such a good time together before she left."


Audrey (right) and Angela Lindvall.

R.I.P. Audrey Lindvall
August 11, 1982 - August 3, 2006

Posted by ilovesecondhandsmoke @ 3:00 AM