19 November 2006

seven sticks for nick snider


Photo credit VNY

Here's the first male model interview! Thanks a billion to Nick Snider (VNY) for sparing some time to answer questions. During SS07 show season, the Orlando, Florida native walked the likes of YSL, Marc by Marc Jacobs, Prada, and Miu Miu, which he opened and closed! Look out for more amazing things to come from Nick.

Where's the best location you've had to work in? Any cities or countries where you loved spending time in?
I would have to say Los Angeles. The atmosphere there is the best by far.

Which other models are you good friends with?
The AMAZING Jordan Richardson, (she is in practically everything right now!) Anna W, Susan Coble, Alina, all with my agency (VNY Model Management, of course it is the best agency in NYC).

You're against smoking. Have you been in a situation wherein you had to pose with a cigarette?
Yes, a couple actually. I had a shoot for L'Uomo Vogue with Steven Klein (amazing top photographer) and I had one the other week in CBGB .

Do you have more fun as a blonde or as a brunet? Or does Nick Snider have fun whatever hair color he has?
This is a lame answer but I would say it depends on the season? In summer blonde is ok for me but during fall or winter months I like to be darker. But I can pull off almost any color :)

What are your other plans beyond modeling?
Well modeling is going very good right now. So I plan on making it long term, recurring. So I can't really tell.

What's on your wish list this Christmas?
I have no clue. I pretty much have everything I want!

Are you buying anything as a holiday gift for yourself?
I actually just bought myself a maltese shih tzu puppy.

Posted by ilovesecondhandsmoke @ 12:19 AM