24 February 2007

my continuing affair

With metallics.

If I were to loosely interpet this look by Siouxsie Sioux:




I think the street-friendly guy version would look something like this:



I don't know the dude's name but he's standing with Ali Michael (DNA) and he's wearing what looks like a silver lamé jacket from McQ Alexander McQueen and Y-3 shoes.

Envy.

By the way, Teen Vogue has the majority of their content available on their website, which defeats the purpose of actually buying a hard copy of the magazine. Pffft.


Photo credits (Top-Bottom) Fifibear, Teen Vogue

Posted by ilovesecondhandsmoke @ 9:37 PM

Read or Post a Comment

hey your blog is amazing,and you've got some wonderful posts. do you want to exchange links?
x x x

Posted by Blogger Siobhan @ 2:40 PM #
 

Shh!! Don't say outloud babe! They might stop doing that! (And since its kinda difficult to me going every month to USA just to buy it, I'm more than happy that they have all... you know!)

Posted by Blogger mareGa @ 12:25 AM #
 

I love metallics more than anything at the moment. I have this silver t-shirt dress that I wear everywhere. It's starting to get tragic. Maybe I should invest in the silver lamé jacket to mix things up a bit?

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous @ 8:46 PM #
 

his name is Hardy McCall.

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous @ 6:47 AM #
 

Thanks for the info!

It's the Vision boy.

Posted by Blogger ilovesecondhandsmoke @ 11:15 AM #
 

I love the painted image/street art behind the guy with the silver jacket. Is it by superlfat artist, Yoshitomo Nara? Looks like his work. Lovely photo!

www.fashionminute.blogspot.com

Posted by Blogger F.M. @ 12:00 PM #
 
<< Home