06 February 2007

really? again?!



I guess Iceberg must really love Naomi Campbell (One), because this is her second campaign for the Italian apparel company. I don't know if any of you remember their earlier campaigns with Pam Anderson and Paris Hilton, which are a huge contrast against the Emina Cunmulaj (Elite) campaign.



The pictures are beautiful. I like the acid trip colors. The ones above look like the huge tanks at Sea World. Her limbs are so lithe and lengthened. And we all know what she can do with those limbs!



These last two are my favorites. Enjoy Iceberg's SS07 campaign. If only sunsets in LA were that intense.

More fashion week tidbits:

Saturday, Feb 3: Alexander Wang had his first show! Not as fresh as his previous collection but I liked it! Sorry, I didn't really get Rock & Republic. Shoot me. Nice shades, though. Liked the purple, too. Toppers abound at Sass & Bide. A lot of bowlers, fedora styles, and hats period seem to be big this season, too. And headscarves and beanies and virtually anything and everything you can put on or around your head.

Sunday, Feb 4: Always been a fan of Réyes and his latest is to die for! Loved the upright cowl necks (wait no, I think they're called funnel necks) on the coats and dresses! Luella makes me want to go horseback riding. Yes, I am a frustrated equestrian. Anyway, that inevitable London quirkiness is still there and now I want to go find Black Beauty. 3.1 Phillip Lim was phenomenal as always. No gimmicks, cool factor, absolute wearability! At Tuleh, Bravo Brian Bradley! Though I did not like the Tuleh tanks, I approved very highly around the middle of the collection and onwards. I love Matthew Williamson's work but you know, is it just me or did that collection feel a little Pucci-esque? Is some of his work for the Italian house spilling over into his original namesake? Also, it felt like it was aimed for a much older clientele. Nevertheless, loved the gray, white, and black pieces.

Alright, à bientôt mes amis!

Posted by ilovesecondhandsmoke @ 12:03 AM

Read or Post a Comment

V. v. cool blog. Yeah, I'm so for Alexander Wang, his sweaters should take over the world!

Posted by Blogger Q @ 4:45 PM #
 

how does she do it...naomi just rocks that campaign...

Posted by Blogger luxuryduck @ 7:06 PM #
 
<< Home