20 April 2007

aish & abhi





Bollywood's darlings Aishwarya Rai & Abhishek Bachchan are finally married!

I think I prefer Abhi clean-cut. The scruffy look ain't working.

Look at all that opulence. Whoa. Indian weddings are always so embellished and over-the-top (in a good way, of course).


I apologize for not posting much recently. I've been très, très occupé.

More exciting stuff coming very soon!


Photo credit Gautam Singh for AP

Posted by ilovesecondhandsmoke @ 6:28 PM

Read or Post a Comment

I met her last year when she was filming a movie and she really is gorgeous, and she was so nice even though I was stuttering with awe. And then I ended up in the SF chronicle because of that chance encounter, although I made a damn fool outta myself.

Posted by Blogger Teresa @ 9:20 PM #
 

yay, i'm so happy for them. i LOVE aishwarya rai.

Posted by Blogger Emma @ 6:55 PM #
 

espectacular su ropa..
so so amazing..
cya,
+molly g.+

Posted by Blogger Flavia Flanders @ 10:10 AM #
 

now that's how you get married. bejeweled, accessorized and maxed out, like in a Santa Cruzan.

Posted by Blogger Rafe Totengco @ 3:20 PM #
 

Hmmm... I always think that I'll have a simple wedding, maybe even wear white; but then I see someone like Ms.Rai looking stunning in traditional dress and I change my mind!

Posted by Blogger F.M. @ 8:15 PM #
 
<< Home