21 July 2007

evandro and... agnus?

In last season's Armani Jeans ads, Evandro Soldati (Ford) had his arms around a slightly maidenly Agyness Deyn (DNA).



FW07's campaign generates the same look and idea, this time with Aggy's arms wrapped around Evandro. They look like two boys, but that's not taking away from Agyness's quirky charm. She doesn't look as stunning with longer hair, but this image doesn't do it for me, either.

In the end, they still look like two boys to me!


Okay, so on a side note, Shop LA was pretty fun! Met some nice people, ate a lot of food, the work wasn't bad at all. I was around tons of beautiful clothes, people getting their drink on, and amazingly hot weather. And we were dressed in black. I was in head-to-toe black.

Jeffrey Sebelia was there!

I wasn't able to shop, though. I got free goodies! And alcohol! Wait no, I don't drink.


Photo credits Armani Jeans, testinofan

Posted by ilovesecondhandsmoke @ 11:04 PM