28 January 2008

sale! sale! sale!

I'm so behind on everything!

My biggest disappointment is that I was behind on the Marc by Marc sale on Melrose.

Grr.

Okay so here's your chance ladies! Fall 2007 dresses by my fave Asians at super discounted prices, think mostly below $500 at Shopbop.



Look #1 at Thakoon. Feather jacquard drop waist dress.
From $1,095 to $328.50!
Size 6 available.



Peter Som Elizabeth dress. It really is a raspberry shade, this photo does not display it correctly.
From $1,495 to $448.50!
Sizes 2 & 6 available.



Derek Lam draped asymmetrical dress. Satisfy your metallic craving!
From $3,590 to $1,077!
Size 6 available.


Photo credit: Style.com

Posted by ilovesecondhandsmoke @ 5:36 PM

Read or Post a Comment

Tiangge sale! Haha, I love it - Asia Designers Discounted!

Posted by Blogger George G @ 9:20 AM #
 

I don't know if you should answer here or on my blog, but what did you think of Som's Blass?

Posted by Blogger George G @ 3:10 PM #
 
<< Home